Have you received a letter from AUSTRAC? Perhaps you need assistance with enrolment or registration on the Remittance Sector Register.
If you have unwittingly breached the AML/CTF laws, the way you negotiate with AUSTRAC can have a substantial effect on how AUSTRAC responds.
We help clients liaise with AUSTRAC.
How can we help
- Drafting a response to AUSTRAC investigations and queries
- Responding to AUSTRAC Notices
- Acting as a liaison between a client and AUSTRAC
- Reviewing an AUSTRAC registration and enrolment application
- Advice on Proceeds of Crime issues
We can also assist you by providing:
- Industry-specific AML/CTF Program templates and assistance with tailoring the documents
- AML/CTF advice such as:
- Whether the Australian AML/CTF laws apply to a client
- The nature of the client’s AML/CTF obligations and how the client complies with those obligations
- Assistance with responding to an AUSTRAC investigation
- An Independent Review of the AML/CTF Program
- Advising on a breach by a client of the AML/CTF laws