Mastering the Art of Scoping
Non-Subscriber Price Price: $120.00 + GST: $12.00
CPD Hours: 1
In this session, Zoe Higgins and Kath Bowler from Holley Nethercote will explore one of the danger areas for advisers – scoping personal advice. They will discuss five things every adviser needs to know:
- But aren’t they really the same thing? Scope versus objectives
- Will the real scope please stand up – reaching and documenting a clear scope
- Back to the drawing board – when might you need to change the scope?
- Scoping and the Code of Ethics – what’s really new
- How does scoping affect product research?